Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy mail!

Hi there!

Since lovie is far away now I have been really inspired to up my game in the mail department to other family members that are far away as well. Our little man has cousins in Oklahoma and Boston so I thought I'd send them some fun, happy mail!

I picked up some bubbles - 3/$1 - at the dollar store because I needed to expand my repertoire of things to do to entertain my little man, so we sent the other two away for our friends to enjoy also!




The bubbles package is fun enough by itself that I really didn't do a whole lot to it but add the label, a "Welcome Spring!" note, and some curling ribbon in bright colors.

I love bubbles! They are so inexpensive and so entertaining, and quiet!! Gotta love that! Such a tranquil activity, hopefully my sister-in-law and cousin will appreciate it for their kiddies too!

Have anyone that could use a bit of happy mail?

xo JC

1 comment:

  1. Precious. :-) did the bubbles make it safely? I'm about to send my first happy mail!

    ReplyDelete