Monday, May 13, 2013

M.I.A

Hello friends.

I feel like I've been completely M.I.A. in the blogging world and I really miss it! I've been doing good since lovie left blogging every 2 or 3 days or so, and sometimes even more frequently than that! I haven't fallen of the face of the earth, although at certain points during the past few days I wish I did...

Exibit A-
I got my wisdom teeth pulled last week =/ I am doing okay, but still pretty sore. I pushed it off for so long but thankfully because of that 3 of the 4 teeth that were pulled were already out and visible so they weren't a huge deal.

When I got my teeth pulled I went and stay with the in-laws so they could spend time with little man and keep him company while I was on meds =)


Little man obviously wasn't opposed =) And while we were there I didn't bring my laptop so I couldn't post anything, nor was I really in the mood to do so. But I am back and ready to get back to you all and back to our regularly scheduled program.


I finally felt better to drive back yesterday, my first Mother's Day, and my little vagabond baby was worn out and sleepy for the ride home. I just love how he fell asleep holding on to my luggage bag. For my first Mother's Day I still didn't feel like eating much but I went out to eat with the in-laws and then drove home (about 45min) to my parents house and hung out with them while they cooked out on the grill. Very low key and very enjoyable. It made me miss lovie though. I wish he was here and we could've spent the day as a family and enjoyed the beautiful weather together, but I know we will have plenty of beautiful days together when he comes back.

I hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday!

xo JC


No comments:

Post a Comment