Thursday, March 7, 2013

I was nominated!...

I got nominated for the Leibster Award thanks to Kym over at -Red, White, & Marine Wife- Yay!!

 

That's super awesome and THANKS KYM!

She asked her nominees to answer the following questions so here it goes:


1. How long have you been blogging?
 Started Mission:Atlas in Jan 2013
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
 On a farm. Probably in another country
3. What's your favorite summertime activity?
 Eating watermelon
4. What is your dream job?
 Anything that involves planning events and serving food in my Chef's coat =)
5. What is your favorite season?
 Spring
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
 When someone vacuums and doesn't put the cord back on the vacuum how it is supposed to go, and just leaves it in a mess. 
Side note- Whenever lovie and I get a pet he has told me he wants to name it Peeve, so he can introduce it as his pet Peeve. This is the kind of humor I have to deal with all. the. time. <3

7. What is your favorite movie?
 Catch Me If You Can
8. How did you and your significant other meet?
 This should be a post just by itself. He is my cousin's best friend- we actually met in middle school but we never started dating (or really even talked) until my last year of college when my cousin (a Marine) had returned from a deployment and my lovie and I were both single. =)
9. Who do prefer to spend time with, family or friends?
When lovie is here I would say our family (the 3 of us), but while he is away I am really enjoying a mixture of various family members in the area and a few really close friends.
10. What is your favorite weekend activity?
 Camping! I love to camp! Like legit camping, in a tent, no electronics; just a fire and a book and maybe lovie's guitar.
11. If you could have one wish, what would it be?
 Right now? Bring lovie home safe and sound! 
I am so glad to be a part of the Leibster Award!

I am now going to nominate Army Wife & Company for the Leibster Award!

My questions for her are:


1. What made you decide to start a blog?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What do you not leave the house without?
4. If money were not an issue what would you go out and buy tomorrow?
5. What is your favorite outfit in your closet and why?
6. What is your favorite place you've ever visited?
7. Who is your favorite comedian?
8. What is your guilty pleasure?
9. What did you learn over the past year of your life?
10. How do you like your coffee/tea?
11. If you could pick a celebrity to be best friends with, who would it be?

xo JC







No comments:

Post a Comment