Sunday, April 7, 2013

I need a Target Anonymous Group

Just kidding. But lovie probably wishes I went to one.


I went to Target and saw their Easter stuff was all on clearance from 70-90% off. I love all Target Clearance racks but my absolute favorite time to go search for things at Target is after a holiday when everything goes on sale. It just doesn't get much better as far as prices go.

Here's some of the loot...

The Easter grass was only $0.05 per bag so I bought two in every color. It's not like the old school shredded cellophane which I'm not really a fan of, it was more like shredded plastic tablecloth so that was cool.
I am planning on using some of the grass for care package filler. I've also seen it used in lieu of tissue paper in a gift bag so that would be cute. I'll have to get creative though and see what other uses I can find for it because now I have a ton.

Next up is the wrapping paper which was in the dollar spot.

The one on the left was only $0.30 and it's silver metallic with colored dots so I'm thinking I can use that for maybe lovie's birthday care package, or another springtime package. The one on the left was not on clearance. It's the only thing I bought that wasn't. It was $1 and I just loved the print too much to leave it. I won't use it for a care package, probably another party set up or I'll cut the flowers out for decor of some sort. Ooo- Maybe I'll frame it for our bedroom or change up the paper in our white board picture frames. (I'll share that project with you soon).

Food! I was really surprised to see the Annie's single bags on clearance. It was a very pleasant surprise I tell ya!

I'm guessing they were on clearance simply because they were a special item for the Easter section, but they were originally $1 each and were marked down to $0.30.bag. Lovie will be getting a few in a care package soon, as long as I don't each all of them before that happens.

Now the good part- Candy! I didn't buy that much candy actually, although there was a lot left. I got 2 bags of Starburst Jellybeans, and two bags of Reese's which were each like $0.95/bag. I love Reese's and I thought the Jellybeans would be good to send overseas. 




Next is something I debated over. I've been on the lookout for fun things for a Super Hero themed package and found these Avenger's little treat holders. I guess they were supposed to be a like Easter eggs, but they totally missed the memo that Easter eggs should be egg shaped. Weird. Oh well- They were $0.25/pack so I picked up 3 packs and will use 'em for something to send for lovie.

I almost forgot- the Tootsie Roll packs were only $0.30 each also. Yum!

Dang, this is a long post. Sorry about that haha. Hopefully you're still with me and if you are- you're awesome! In the dollar section were these spring ornament packs. I think they're really thin wood so they are pretty sturdy. I'm thinking craft project for something to sell at our craft shows this year. They were $0.30 per 5 pack.

Lastly, I found some colored jeans on clearance for $8. I've been on the lookout for different bottoms to wear, especially since I am working part time now, but mostly because am sick of wearing regular jeans. They may or may not be from the little girls' section... 


Please excuse the mess and the unexplainable Dora and Diego stickers (I'm pretty sure they're from our doctor's office). I wanted to take a pic of these pants but realized I didn't have a floor length mirror so I ventured into my sister's space.

Are you as addicted to Target as I am? Any ideas for using Easter grass?

xo JC






No comments:

Post a Comment